There are many Drug and Alcohol programs and services throughout the County to help with addiction, prevention, counseling and health.
SLO County Drug and Alcohol Services
- Provides county-wide services and support for individuals and families affected by alcoholism.
- San Luis Obispo Office (805) 781-4275
- Atascadero Office (805) 461-6080
Aegis Medical Systems
- A drug or alcohol rehabilitation center with a primary focus on substance abuse treatment based at 6500 Morro Road Suite D in Atascadero, CA. (805) 461-5212.
- A support program where friends and families of alcoholics find hope and coping tools to understand and navigate the challenges of alcohol abuse. Call (805) 534-9204 for more information and schedule of meetings.
- A program for alcoholics who have and continue to struggle with alcoholism. The program is group centered around mutual support to overcome the challenges of addiction. Call (805) 466-8175 or 541-3211 for meetings and 24 hour support.
- A sober living home specializing in residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days) support and services for substance abuse and drug treatment. Call (805) 481-8555.
Cottage Outpatient Center
- A licensed outpatient facility providing intensive treatment for substance abuse and chemical dependency. The program provides group and family therapy by licensed physicians. Call (805) 541-9113 for more information.
Lifestyle Recovery Center
- A non-profit corporation that provides free group sessions and individual counseling to individuals who are dealing with the problems of drug and alcohol addiction, HIV prevention and anger management. Call (805) 238-2290.
North County Connection –
- A Community Resource Center for individuals and families struggling with alcohol and substance abuse. The Center hosts several substance abuse programs, events and meetings, and counseling services. Call (805) 462-8600 for more information.