The LINK is a non-profit organization that links community members with services, support, and partnerships in order to become healthy, productive and thriving. Founded in 1998 as a project of the Atascadero Youth Task Force, the LINK has become a full service Family Resource Center and a leading provider of Family Advocates in six school districts in San Luis Obispo County.
The LINK operates three co-located Family Resource Centers in Atacadero, Paso Robles and San Miguel. Programs housed at The LINK include:
- The LINK’s Family Advocates
- The SAFE System of Care North County
- Housing Resource Specialist for Homeless and At-risk of Homelessness
- Department of Social Services
- The Community Counseling Center
- Direct Services (CAPSLO)
- Parent Support through Parent Connection/Parent Helpline
- Teen Academic Parenting Program (TAPP)
- WIA Youth Employment Program
- ALPHA – Pregnancy and counseling support program
The Resource Centers in Atascadero and Paso Robles are open from 8-5 throughout the year, and available to all families in need of services and support.